13 September 2008

Fabulous Friends

I had completely forgotten I had this picture on my camera... but I found it and thought it turned out so cute. This gives me the perfect excuse to blog about my amazing friends--
  • I love the crazy things we decide to do on Saturday nights.
  • I like that we all have different personalities, but somehow we all get along perfectly.
  • I like that we are supportive of each other and the things we are involved in.
  • I love spending time, and having good (and usually hilarious) times together.
Thanks for being the greatest... I love you all!

3 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

You guys look so beautiful, I love that picture! We really do have AMAZING friends. You are so awesome and remember "Curly Fries are Arby's gift to the world."

aly said...

Friends are important in our lives..and you do have some great friends.
You are a lucky girl.
BRFB
Love mom

Mabs said...

yay! i love that picture! thanks for putting that up! we do have good friends. what a blessing!