Recently, because of the election, I found out what "lipstick on a pig" meant. But this week it takes on a different meaning for me as I get ready to perform as one of the "Three Little Pigs" In Into the Woods. I know its something I have to do, but seriously- a pig nose? a pig tail? fake eyelashes? LIPSTICK ON A PIG?! Lets just say its an embarrassing job, being a pig. Luckily, my embarrassment will soon be over.
4 comments:
Girl you are the hottest pig ever!!!! You can totally work that lipstick.
P.S. I love Ellen!
Just make sure the lipstick is pink and everything will be ok. Trust me.
oh girl. you crack me right up.
I saw the 3 little pigs, the wolf, cinderella, Jack, the step sisters and the whole crew last night at the parent preview...it was a great show. The cute pig in the red pants of course was my favorite!
Next time anyone says--You're a pig just say....Been there done that!
Loved the show.
Can't wait for everyone to see it.
Have a great day. Love you. BRFB
Post a Comment