21 December 2008

This is a First.

Ok, it's been WAY too long since I blogged. It's been a busy December and I can't believe that it's almost Christmas! Something I have enjoyed the most about this December is how much I have been able to sing. I love singing and it has been so fun to share my talents with others, whether with my family, in church, or in C-Choir. (alto pride). Swimming has also been going really great we are winding down the season with one month left--I've been working hard, and dropping time. (Which is a plus!) School has been overwhelming but I tried to hang in there and focus before the break. My history teacher claims she is a swear word in our vocabulary already--so she decided to give us some sweet bookwork over the break. (AW Sodders!) This week I got my license... I bet you thought that would never happen! But it did and now I'm official... (just stay off the roads, please.) Now-- The long-awaited Christmas Vacation! Yes! Freedom! But here I am on a Sunday night doing nothing. Usually I would be frantically finishing some homework assignment due tomorrow, or trying to catch up on some sleep before another big swimming day. Tonight I have been plunking out fun Broadway songs on the piano, listening to John Mayer and not worrying about the Sodders homework. (it's not due until January 5th which seems ages away! ) I don't have anything to do. This hasn't happened forever. No Pressure. This is a first in a very long time. Now, what do I do?

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

Yay, a post, a post!! I love the pictures- especially of Lyv and her aunts! :) Thanks for watching her today- you are the best!

Grandpa & Grammy said...

Congrats on the lowering of your swim times!!! Shows what hard work does, and you have worked very hard at swimming. I know that you have had a fun short vacation with no homework. Love from Grammy and Grandpa