
let me play out a little scenario I experienced this week:
Tuesday, June 2
Sara: Hey lets go check out the schedule to see when we are guarding this week!
Bailey: OK Sara great idea, lets go!
Sara: Hey look there is a private party on Thursday we could work...do you want to?
Bailey: Yeah lets do it! I worked this family's party last year and it was pretty low key.
Sara: Perfect! That means we will just be able to sit by the pool and talk while we watch a few kids.
Bailey: Yeah, it might actually be kind of relaxing!
Thursday, June 4
6:00 Bailey and Sara arrive at the club.
Mom: Hi thanks so much for doing this!
4 kids hop in the pool
Sara and Bailey think: perfect!
7:00 Mom: OK so my daughter invited her whole sixth grade to come for a little end of school party, but I don't expect there to be a lot.
7:05- 100 sixth graders jump in the pool
7:05-10:30 p.m. pure chaos. no breaks.
Sara and Bailey: how many times do kids have to be told to stay off the rope, don't run, not to hang on the diving board?! i think we reached a record high.
I don't think sara has fully forgiven me.
At least we got a tip.
1 comment:
HAHAHA! Good times as Evergreen Swim and Tennis. You and Sara are my favorite life guards ever! I will have to come visit you soon!
Post a Comment