the good:
- GHA
- Last Day of School at Amy's
- Youth Conference
- New Clothes/Shoes
- Hebgen
- Summer Nights with Friends
- Typhoons from Island Flavor
- 4th of July Fireworks in Holladay
- Bountiful Parade, Fireworks, and Carnival over the 24th
- New Music
- Haircut
- Motorcycling with Dad
- Getting up on the Wakeboard
- Singing
- Harry Potter 6 midnight showing
- Brynn coming home from Africa
- Sitting in the car with my friends, in my driveway, talking. and talking. (i think i have had this experience with just about everyone)
- Buying green 'olympus' skinny jeans and 'olympus titan' chapstick
- Hiking in arches, zions, kolob, and bryce canyons
- Seminary Council
- Taking Pictures
- Meeting lots of new friends
- procrastinating reading Jane Eyre (I told myself I wasn't going to do it this summer but here we are the last week and I still haven't finished)
- having to leave GHA
- work (I discovered that lifeguarding is quite boring--but hey its a job!)
- having my ipod not work (it's ok mom)
- not exercising nearly enough
- worrying about the yearbook
- and i can't really think of any more of the bad...at least not at the moment.
5 comments:
hey, i am glad you have had more good moments than bad. I bet we will have lots of good memories by the end of this year too, so let's live it up!
Ah...summertime.
It's been a wonderful summer..glad to see your good list is longer than the bad.
BRFB
Mom
It has been a great summer and you are right about senior year, It is going to be a party! Thanks for all the good memories up to this point! I am looking forward to all the good times we will have this year in the musical, ensemble and yearbook! Woot!
Guess the "fun" is over, but it will be a summer that you won't forget very soon. Congratulations on your achievements!!
GO SKINNY JEANS AND TITAN CHAPSTICK!!!!!
Post a Comment