"oh the comfort, the inexpressible comfort, of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts, nor measure words-but pouring them all right out-just as they are-chaff and grain together-certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them-keep what is worth keeping- and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away."I just got off the phone with one of my best friends sara. we could have easily talked for another hour and never run out of something to say. thats always how it's been since I met her in my ninth grade spanish class and when we were always the last one's out the locker room door after swim practice, or when we would go on a "quick" two hour walk. there is always one more thing to talk about.
But, I could say that about all of my friends.
I consider myself the luckiest girl on the earth because I have been blessed with true friends.
Both old, and new.
But, I could say that about all of my friends.
I consider myself the luckiest girl on the earth because I have been blessed with true friends.
Both old, and new.
1 comment:
I consider myself the luckiest girl on earth to have you as a friend! I know that is so cheesey! But hey it is true! Hope you had an awesome birthday!
Post a Comment