08 October 2010

i can do anything good.

If you ever have a negative attitude all you have to do is watch this video and it will be gone!

And it's so true. I like my mom, my sisters, my alysons, my aunts, my dad, my brother, my cousins, my whole house is great, I like my school, I like anything, I like my hair, I like my hair cuts, I like my room, I like my stuff, I like my pajamas.

"Daily Affirmations"



life is good.

4 comments:

amy pace said...

that is the cutest darn thing i have ever seen!

amy pace said...

she should go on ellen for that

Sarah Jane said...

I love this video so much! It makes me happy! Thanks for the reminder to have positive e!

Lizzie said...

oh girl! reading all of your posts has made me miss you! i am so glad you are having such a great time at suu. you are the best.