I'm glad you made it safely! Lyv even mentioned you in her bedtime prayer- so I'm sure that helped out! :) So fun to see you and can't wait to party in a few weeks!
Amen sista! That car ride was....oh just adventurous ;)...i love you big time.
Haha, You sound like me and Em! We get lost constantly! But hey that is where you get the best stories to tell!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm glad you made it safely! Lyv even mentioned you in her bedtime prayer- so I'm sure that helped out! :) So fun to see you and can't wait to party in a few weeks!
Amen sista! That car ride was....oh just adventurous ;)
...i love you big time.
Haha, You sound like me and Em! We get lost constantly! But hey that is where you get the best stories to tell!
Post a Comment