27 March 2012

reflections

one year ago



















T H I N K  G L O B A L, A C T  L O C A L

on the plane ride home: "mostly, this conference taught me in a very literal way that despite diverse backgrounds, cultures, religions and countries, students from across the globe are dedicated to improving the world and being leaders in education and in their communities...i really feel like there are future world leaders within this group...we as delegates are seeking for innovative solutions to global challenges...it made the world seem so small--everyone is connected in some way.... this conference taught me that i need to take action on ideas that i have in order to make improvements within my community."

1 comment:

Sarah Jane said...

Love these Pics girl! I can't even imagine what how amazing this experience was! Did you know you inspire me?! and I miss you lots!