07 May 2012

a cedar city summer

well folks, i finished my second year at SUU. hard to believe how fast time flies! i have mixed emotions about staying in cedar city for the summer. it will definitely have its pros and cons...but right now, lets focus on the pros. i am now drafting the one and only...

THINGS I WANT TO DO IN CEDAR CITY THIS SUMMER LIST:
  • go hiking. a lot.
  • swim/exercise every day
  • cook delicious food
  • go to the shakespeare festival
  • read 6 more presidential/first lady biographies
  • have bonfires up the canyon
  • explore cedar city neighborhoods
  • play night games
  • go boating at sand hollow
  • meet new people
  • organize my wardrobe
  • GHA
  • be spontaneous
  • take a picture by the "Festival City USA" sign [sydnie must be present for this one...]
  • organize everything involving presidential ambassadors
  • have a 'tour of cedar city' tasting/critiquing of local restaurants
  • go to tiki shack multiple times a week
  • take more pictures
I feel like that is a significant list and should hopefully keep me busy! i'm excited for what  the next few months have in store.

happy summer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings from France! I like the local Cedar City restaurants one, last summer Sam and I had a rule that we weren't aloud to eat anywhere that was a chain. Highly suggested :)