2. Things are slowing down a little bit. Now that swimming has ended, and there is no pressing yearbook deadline, I have slowly been able to relax. and it feels really good.
3. Ensemble is singing the circle of life. enough said. i love that song.
4. I just found a new favorite quote:
“Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can't love and respect yourself - no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are - completely; the good and the bad - and make changes as YOU see fit - not because you think someone else wants you to be different."
5. and that is all. sorry for the randomness but this is what's on my mind right now. (and i felt like posting it to my blog)
4 comments:
yay Bailey! Gosh that was a good post. I'm glad you had a good weekend. :) love ya!
Good on you for posting...
I like hearing everything that is going on with you- one bagel lunch was not enough time! I feel a sisters day coming on!
Fabulous daughter. I like your friends.
I never thought I'd hear our 27" TV referred to as a 'mini TV'. Yep, I'm a grampa.
Bay girl! I love watching Aladdin 3 with you! Squishing in the den was so fun, we definitely set a record! I am glad things are slowing down for you cause I love being able to chill with you!
Post a Comment