courtney.
flashback to may of 2010:
"Hello, My name is Bailey and I am going to be a P.A. with all of you next year at SUU. I'm way excited to meet all of you! I'm e-mailing because I'm just getting housing figured out and wondering if any of you are in need of a roommate... Just e-mail me back if you are interested."
"Hey Bailey!
I am either going to be in Eccles or cedar hall and if you haven't found someone I could girl! Just let me know! :)
Courtney"
"Courtney! Sounds awesome. Just let me know when you figure it out. I haven't heard from SUU which one I got into but I did put Eccles as my first choice-- so just let me know when you know. Thanks so much girl, this is going to be fun. "
"Future Roomie!
That would be so tight! Lets do! I'm not exactly sure which one i'm living in yet but yes I would love to room with you girl!
Court!"
how did that all work out so perfectly?!
B I G G E S T
BLESSING OF MY LIFE.
2 comments:
I'm weeping right now! Thanks girl!! You know things happen for a reason! :) Muah!
Serendipity, for sure!
Post a Comment