26 March 2014

A Quote (For Dad)

I was talking to my parents tonight and my Dad suggested I should post an inspirational quote on my blog to help keep me motivated through these last few CRAZY weeks of school and to share with my three blog followers (thanks Brynn, Brytt and Mom). My guess is that he probably just wanted me to post. (since I've obviously been pretty inconsistent when it comes to blogging...) Either way, it's always a good thing.

Here's the quote I chose:



It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.-Ernest Hemingway


My interpretation: 

Happiness and success are really about focusing on the lessons learned in the process, not in the end result. This is something I'm working on remembering--to find joy in the journey.

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

I am your biggest fan!

Mabs said...

I love reading your blog still! Keep posting! I hope everything is going well for you. :) Love ya!