***DISCLAIMER: Sorry that the pictures got super jumbled...I don't know how to fix it! I need blogging lessons!***
So, I made it...and I love it! (no surprise there).
I couldn't be more thrilled to be spending the summer working in Washington, DC. It has already been quite the adventure!
Here's a few photos from the exploring I've been doing...
 |
| Smithsonian American History Museum |
 |
| First Ladies Exhibit was AMAZING. |
 |
| Laura Bush Inaugural Gown |
 |
| Roommates/Friends |
 |
| The Capitol Building is incredible. |
 |
| Appropriations committee room |
 |
| Does this look familiar? |
 |
| Library of Congress |
Sorry there's not a whole lot of detail here, but I thought my blog desperately deserved an update and maybe some of my followers out there might want to see a few pictures.
More to come! It's shaping up to be an epic memorial day weekend with many more "touristy" things on the docket.
1 comment:
awesome! i just knew you'd be in heaven in d.c. so glad you are loving it! we love you and miss you!
Post a Comment