12 August 2008

Concert Going Woman




This summer I have been to three concerts-- more than ever before! Each one of them were so different from each other and SO much FUN!
In June, I went to to the "American Idol" concert where the top 10 perform. It was an awesome concert and a really fun enviroment to be in! I especially loved Brooke White! Two weeks later I went to the John Mayer and Colbie Calliat concert at USANA with Brynn. I LOVED this concert! Since then I have listened to A LOT of John Mayer. Then, two weeks after that, I went to the James Taylor concert. This was an AWESOME concert and we sat on the 6th row!!! Closer than I have EVER been. So there ya go-- this summer I have definitely been a concert going woman!

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

I LOVE your J.T. t-shirt! You are a rockin' girl... And by the way, I am totally jealous- James Taylor is the best! I guess you'll just have to make me a mixed cd of all the songs you heard at the concert so I can blast it in my living room and pretend like I was there, too. :)

brynn said...

oh girl. let's go to every concert.

Sarah Jane said...

I am so jealous! Especially about the American Idol concert!! How was my personal fav David Cook?