13 November 2008

[ Insert Clever Post Here ]

Its been a while since my last post, and don't get me wrong its not because I haven't gone on to my blog everyday--it's that I have nothing interesting, clever or witty to say. Honestly, I read my sister's blogs and laugh my pants off at the funny, and thoughtful reflections of their lives. But what do I have to reflect on? School and Swimming- and I've already done posts about those! I guess what I'm trying to figure out is what thoughtful, clever things do I have to say about life "through the sunglasses"? (which I am very tempted to change to 'goggles') So just to let you know, it's probably not going to change... in the meantime you will have to use your imagination and insert a clever post in place of my tellings of the three S's SLEEP, SWIM, and SCHOOL. And if your in the mood for a chuckle--Bryttin's blog is pretty great.

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

Oh Bailz! YOU are so dang funny! Don't worry, I'll keep checking your blog everyday- hoping for pool/chlorine updates and falling asleep in class anecdotes.
:) Brytt

aly said...

Dad and I were commenting on your great sense of humor...like your weapon of choice! You always have wonderful things to say.
Life comes at you fast...you are doing fine,

Love
Mom

Unknown said...

Bay. everything you say or write is hilarious and/or genius! and I check your blog everyday, too.